Google Workspace plans are essential for businesses that want to spend to collaborative work and in the Google cloud. With the use of Google Workspace you can access all Google tools and applications, apart from using any Chrome device.
You can find all of the pricing plans of Google Workspace on our website.
Ask for price
What is Google Workspace?
This is the most essential application package of all. However, it provides everything you need to implement cloud collaboration: smart office applications and control panels to manage all the options you need.
The applications included in this Google Workspace plans are:
Gmail: Google email. Create your email with a professional domain, such as email@example.com
Calendar: Google's digital agenda. Create events and meetings on your calendar, share them with your team, and sync with other Google Workspace apps.
documents: Google's editor for text documents, spreadsheets and presentations. It stands out for the possibility of working remotely, adding comments anywhere in the document and automatically synchronizing, so it is not necessary to work with different versions of the same document.
Drive: one of the best known applications of Google. Where you can store all your files in the cloud, with a capacity of 2TB.
google meet: Google's professional video conferencing app. It also has a range of video conferencing devices. This application stands out for its ease of use.
In addition to the applications, you will be able to access administrative controls and:
– Access the administration panel of your account, to change and manage the configuration and security options of your users.
– You control your users and their services.
– Manage and control access from mobile phones.
– Create audits and reports of your accounts.
As we mentioned above, the storage capacity of this plan is limited, although it has an increased limit (2TB). You can raise this limit by adding additional storage to your order.
How to get started with Google Workspace?
1. Do you have professional domain?
The professional domain is required to create your Google Workspace account. In case you do not have it yet, we recommend that you purchase it at Google Domains, or any domain provider. Remember that if you buy it from Google Domains, you don't need to buy the Google Workspace license during the process, since if you buy it directly from Google you won't be able to enjoy our discounts or our free advice.
2. Purchase your Workspace license from the uCloudStore
To buy your Workspace license with our special discounts and our exclusive services as a Google Premier Partner, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Choose the billing: can be monthly payment (with annual permanence) or annual payment.
- Indicate if you have professional domain. In case you do not have it yet, you will have to acquire it according to the previous point.
- Write the number of licenses what do you want
- Add them to your cart and proceed to payment
3. License activation
Once you have successfully purchased your licenses, you will receive an email from our team confirming your licenses and requesting the necessary information to proceed with the order.
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- number of your order
- Professional domain
- Username (it is the username that will be created as administrator for your login, and that will go before your domain name. 'email@example.com)
- Contact email outside the professional domain (Enter an email address that is not on your primary domain, for example, an @gmail.com account)