What are migration services?
The migration services to Google Workspace their objective is to carry out the deployment of the users of your current domain, creating the accounts in Google Workspace, migrating the mailboxes of the previous mail server and planning the DNS configuration of the domain.
What does the Workspace migration service include?
- Planning with the client of the change of domain.
- Provisioning user accounts in the new Google Workspace account
- Migration of all user emails from the old account to the new account
What is NOT included in the migration service to Workspace?
- Migrate emails hosted on local machines
- Any action not specifically defined with the client
Planning of the entire process together with the client
Create existing user accounts and email addresses
Email migration from the old server
4. MX Changes
MX record change