What is the Chrome for Meeting License?
The license Chrome for Meeting is a software license that is assigned to a Chrome for Meeting device. It helps you manage the resources of your Hangouts Meet device to reserve rooms and connect directly to a meeting with a single click.
You acquire it when you make your purchase of Chrome for Meeting devices and it is directly associated with it. However it has a one year validity, from the date of your purchase. It is for this reason that it is necessary renew it after this term in order to continue enjoying its benefits.
How do you know if you have to renew it?
If you don't remember the date you purchased your first license, don't worry, because Google sends a reminder email. Once you know that you have to renew it, you only have to acquire it through our web portal or, if you prefer, contact us.
Remember that if you do not renew it before the corresponding period, you will lose the services it offers you. However, you have a period of time to renew it when the subscription ends. If after this time you do not renew it either, the corresponding Chrome devices will be automatically unsubscribed.
– Thanks to the Hangouts Hardware Kit control device, you can enroll your device to your organization's domain. Once done, the license you have purchased will be automatically assigned to the device.
– Covers the useful life of the device to which it is associated.
– If you have a hardware problem and need to replace a device, you can transfer it to another device of the same model (or an equivalent model replaced by the manufacturer).
– You can manage it through your Admin Panel.
– It is not possible to transfer the subscription from one device model to a different one within the same domain.
– It is not possible to transfer a subscription to a device in another domain.
– The license includes 24/7 support from Google.
You have doubts? Call (+34) 634 88 78 70