Responsible for Treatment
Identity: CU2 CLOUD TEC STORE SL
mailing address: 08039-Barcelona, World Trade Center, Moll de Barcelona, s/n, Edificio Sur, Local 10 ground floor
CU2 CLOUD TEC STORE SL (hereinafter, CU2), as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons in regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
1. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
– Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– Respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User;
– Carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
– Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided.
– Profile and usability analysis will be carried out.
– The data of clients and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" to: Hola@ucloudstore.com
In accordance with the LSSICE, CU2 does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from CU2, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described, except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or you exercise your right to cancel or oppose, or limit treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Tribunals or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have effects on your data.
2. Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information on the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. .
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of CU2. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to CU2 carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
– The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any enabled means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information on the services and products related to the activity.
– In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of CU2 that are the same or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
– The conservation of the data during the periods established in the applicable provisions.
4. Official means of communication
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and other affected parties is the corporate phone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
5. Assignment or transfer recipients
CU2 does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either inside or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under court order or by obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be that available at this time to the provider.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on CU2's servers.
6. Rights of interested persons
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before CU2 by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an email to: email@example.com indicating as Subject: "GDPR, Rights affected", and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any legally analogous means, as indicated by law.
– Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
– Right of rectification or deletion: allows errors to be corrected and data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete to be modified.
– Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive.
– Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
– Limitation of the treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data kept, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
– Data portability: provision of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
– Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the control authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
7. Additional information
7.1. Information we collect
The data collected by the person in charge are the following:
– Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website
7.2. Social networks
We inform you that CU2 may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of CU2 will be governed by this section , as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
CU2 will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider's activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the Social Network regulations allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that CU2 deems inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, CU2 reserves the power to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
The communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by CU2, being able to send information of interest to you.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, CU2 will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user must, if he wants to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
7.3. Security measures
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
7.5. Send CV
In the event that the user sends his CV through firstname.lastname@example.org, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to make him a participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant's profile with the purpose of objective of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position of the Manager. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by a different procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any change in the data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please send us your CV again.
CU2 reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between CU2 and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit.