Google Family Link is an application that allows you to establish digital permissions for children's access to their Smartphone, tablets, either chrome book. This tool allows you to manage both the security of websites that you can visit, the apps that they can download, as well as the hours that minors can use the device.
This tool is a great way to give your child a device Google and rest assured that you are not misusing your device. Google Family Link, is the perfect tool to help parents have full control over their children's online activity.
Main features of Google Family Link:
- Gives the possibility of disable incognito mode.
- let the parents manage the websites that children visit in Chrome
- Allows you to restrict or block access to applications Chrome web store and Google Play Store.
- Google Family Link, by default blocks violent and explicit sexual sites from being shown to children.
How to install it?
- Download Google Family Link: Go to the Google Store and install it on your device.
- Once the application is installed, you must log in as a tutor, in this way you can create accounts for your children.
- Then you need to add the Google account created for your child to chrome book, It is recommended to disable the guest mode so that your child can only log in with your username and thus have the Google Family Link functions enabled.
How do you see the products? chrome book They can be very useful and very safe for children, they are also easy to use. You can enter (What is Chromebook: 8 Google laptop keys)