Still don't know which plan to choose?
The G Suite plans they are essential for the use of Google and Chrome devices. Thanks to its use we can facilitate collaboration, streamline processes and make teamwork more flexible.
However, Google offers 3 types of pricing plans and you may not know very well which one to choose. That is why we want to offer you a comparison of the different plans and some useful tips that will solve your doubts.
What does each plan offer?
G Suite Basic
G Suite Basic It's application package is the most essential of all. However, it offers you everything you need to improve collaboration in your company, with the main intelligent office applications and the possibility of accessing administrative controls.
Among the pack applications we find:
- gmail: will allow you to send and receive messages with a professional email address, such as email@example.com
- Calendar: you will be able to organize and share all the dates of your meetings and events with anyone, whether they are from your company or not.
- documents- Gives you the ability to work and edit text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations at the same time as other members of your team. You will not need to create more copies of the same document.
- Drive: you can store files and create backups in the cloud.
- Hangouts: It will allow you to take video collaboration to another level, participating in video calls from any device and linking them to your calendar.
You can also access administrative controls to:
- get into your central management console, modifying and managing your G Suite accounts and their security settings.
- have a access control of your users and the services of their accounts.
- manage the mobile access remote form.
- Create audits and reports of the use of your accounts.
- To receive Customer Support by Google.
In this case cloud storage is limited, although it offers a high amount of space per user (30GB). In addition, it is important to note that, although the work is in the cloud, you can also work offline since the changes in the documents will be uploaded automatically once you connect to the internet.
Regarding its compatibility with other software, all Google licenses are compatible with Microsoft Office documents.
G Suite Business
The business plan by G Suite offers the same services as the Basic option, but adding others such as unlimited space, the company-wide searches, the team drives and a wide variety of controls as an administrator.
- unlimited storage (from 5 accounts): All users will have unlimited memory in their Drive, Google Photos and Gmail. In the case of having less than 5 users, each one will have 1 TB, which is not little.
- Company searches: Through the use of Google Cloud Research you will be able to search any content of your business (Gmail, Documents, Calendar?) and receive useful information about attendance cards.
- team units: They are an easy way to collaborate with members of an entire team, rather than individual users.
- Controls as administrator: With the use of this license, you will have more control options such as:
- Archived with Vault: A useful tool for retaining, archiving, searching, and exporting your organization's data.
- Advanced reports: With functions to elaborate audits and reports, personalized alerts and APIs. Also for mobile device management and alerts.
- Alerts in Drive: possibility to receive alerts when modifications are made to your folders, either by members of your team or external.
- security keys: you will be able to establish security keys in your business and have control over them.
- Additional policy controls: It will allow you to better restrict tasks in your users.
G Suite Enterprise
As a last option, Google offers the enterprise plan is he premium package, since it includes all the services mentioned above, adding security improvements, controls and customization options.
Among the advanced administrative control services included there are:
- Improved Drive security: Protect your sensitive information from unauthorized people.
- Advanced search system: allows you to perform an analysis of email traffic to find specific content such as credit cards or Social Security.
- Search for text included in images: Identify confidential texts in the analyzed images.
- Key Element Detection: Performing searches to detect relevant files and emails.
- BigQuery: access to this Google application that allows data storage in the cloud, to analyze Gmail logs.
- S/MIME: use of this encryption to increase the security of your email.
- Automation of mobile phone management: customization of warning rules and detection of suspicious actions.
Do you already know which plan is best suited to your company?
We hope that after reading this article you will be able to make a decision about which of the options of G Suite best suited to the needs of your business. However, if it is still not clear to you, you can contact UcloudStore from your web form to finish solving all your doubts.
If you need advice, you can call us at +34 634 88 78 70 where our professionals will guide you based on the capabilities of your company and the needs of your sector. If you want more information, you can access our article why you should consider G Suite.